Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: My my what a busy board :)

  1. #1
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    7 invisible and 1 guest!

    I have not long finished watching Rove Live (well the Big Brother stuff came on so that's it for me) who had Avril Lavigne on.....I sort of feel a bit sorry for her, she still seems such a *little* girl...he arranged for a koala to be on the show, she was absolutely thrilled!

    So I'm sitting here sipping milo and enjoying a lovely choccie chip cookie Kristy baked earlier [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I'm sitting here reading the board and eating my breakie [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Waves to Barb
    edited I thought you were in bed but I think I'm wrong *not unusual* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Lainy

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ June 03, 2003 09:45 AM: Message edited by: Lainbrain ]</font>

  3. #3
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
    I'm sitting here reading the board and eating my breakie [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Waves to Barb
    edited I thought you were in bed but I think I'm wrong *not unusual* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Lainy

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ June 03, 2003 09:45 AM: Message edited by: Lainbrain ]</font>
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Well I probably should be in bed it's 11.30 p.m.

  4. #4
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I hope you have sweet dreams when you do wander off to bed Barb

  5. #5
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks Lain [img]smile.gif[/img]

    How are you?

  6. #6
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    oh and our guests (6 - last time I saw the number) have now departed.

  7. #7
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I'm most excellent
    I've been a bit busy so I haven't been posting much and I missed Darren's chat on Saturday I was visiting my grandmother and family.

    I hope all is good with you Barb
    I'm sorry I have to run the Dr. she awaits my much anticipated arrival. (just routine)
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Hugs

  8. #8
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    one time this morning I noticed that guests out numbered us invisibles [img]eek.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The question is why are you guys all invisible???? huh huh!!!

    dont you want me to know you are here..


    Kat

  10. #10
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Kat, I shall make myself visible just for you! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    TAA-DAHHHHH!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •